By Lisa Pietsch (http://www.lisapietsch.com)
I love the Butterscotch Martini Girls. I really do. Like the Butterscotch Martini, they’re all so pretty to look at and swirl around. They’re smooth, silky, creamy, easy to overdose on and take you away to another world. They may even bite you but it will be when you least expect it and, chances are, you’ll simply respond with a giggle.
Alas…I would never make the grade as a Butterscotch Martini Girl.
They say imitation is the most sincere form of flattery so I’d like to flatter the Girls a bit and someday start my own little group. You see, I’m a tequila drinker. I’ve never been accused of being smooth like these silver-quilled Martini Girls. I’ve always had a bit of bite and I usually have a surprise or two up my sleeve. My group would be named the Tequila Killers.
Here are just a few indications that you might be well suited to being a Tequila Killer:
1. You never lick salt before a shot unless that salt is on a hot body (and then it isn’t for the salt but for a chance to lick somebody in public).
2. You skip the lime because it only slows down your next shot.
3. You chase your shots with Margaritas.
4. Instead of cringing after a shot, you do a little shimmy.
5. You think the song “Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off” was written for you.
6. “Mas Tequila” by Sammy Hagar is your own personal party anthem.
7. Writing fight scenes and firefights comes easier to you than writing hot, slippery sex.
If you answered “Yes” to any one of these, you belong in the Tequila Killers and you should contact me as soon as you figure out where you left your bra last night. You also may be interested in reading my debut novel, The Path to Freedom. Sarah Stevens is one of us. She’s tough, usually has a surprise or two up her sleeve in the form of a knife or handgun, hates to back down to anyone, loves her tequila and gets really pissed off when she breaks a nail.
The Path to Freedom (http://www.lisapietsch.com) will be available Monday, September 22nd through Sapphire Blue Publishing (http://www.sapphirebluepublishing.com). You can hear the soundtrack for The Path to Freedom by visiting my Myspace page (http://www.myspace.com/lisampietsch). You can see the movie just as soon as I convince Vin Diesel to produce it (and let me lick salt off his body).
(Lisa was having problems logging in as a guest blogger, so I logged in and posted her blog. Just so you’re not confused…lol! Tina/Cassie)