New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Cheyenne McCray’s books have received multiple awards and nominations, including:
- RT Book Reviews magazine’s Reviewer’s Choice awards for Best Erotic Romance of the year and Best Paranormal Action Adventure of the year
- Three RT Book Reviews nominations, including Best Erotic Romance, Best Romantic Suspense, and Best Paranormal Action Adventure
- Golden Quill award for Best Erotic Romance
- The Road to Romance’s Reviewer’s Choice Award
- Gold Star Award from Just Erotic Romance Reviews
- CAPA award from The Romance Studio
Cheyenne grew up on a ranch in southeastern Arizona. She has been writing ever since she can remember, back to her kindergarten days when she penned her first poem. She always knew one day she would write novels, hoping her readers would get lost in the worlds she created, just as she experienced when she read some of her favorite books.
Chey has three sons, two dogs, and is an Arizona native who loves the desert, the sunshine, and the beautiful sunsets. Visit Chey’s website and get all of the latest info atCheyenneMcCray.com and meet up with her at Cheyenne McCray’s Place on Facebook! Feel free to contact Chey at email@example.com.